1. An overview of data protection
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The operator's contact details can be found in the website's required legal notice.
How do we collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
2. General information and mandatory information
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
The website, apps and services do not address anyone under the age of 16.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
Gunia UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Haselhöfer Ring 9
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
3. Data collection on our website
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
5. SyncCal for AndroidSyncCal for Android allows you to copy events from one Android calendar into another. It does not have the "Internet" permission, i.e. it cannot contact any servers directly anyway. Thus it cannot save data to any servers. However if you copy events from one Android calendar into another Android calendar, the Android calendar or one of its sync adapters can transfer the events to a server. This way you can e.g. copy an Exchange Android calendar into a Google Android calendar.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a specific individual.
Here are some examples of personal information that we collect:
- When you contact the support, e.g. for a support request, we keep a record of your communication.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information is data that cannot be used to uniquely identify a specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. We may combine personal and non-personal information for certain purposes; this data will then be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined. Conversely, aggregated information, i.e. data that might have originated from personal information, but that has been processed in such a way as to not allow personal identification, is treated as non-personal information.
Here are some examples of non-personal information that we collect – either by ourselves or through the use of third-party services:
- When you visit our website, we keep logs of your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, referring and exit pages, operating system and date/time stamp.
- Our Software periodically checks our servers for important updates or notices; in this case, we also log the IP address, device type, language, operating system and the date and time of the request.
Use of other services
You use this app on your own risk, no guarantees are made.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.